27. 2. 2010.

What Type Are You?



Iako bajato u internet okvirima (mesec ipo dana old), ovo nikako ne mogu da preskocim.

Pentagram je priredio testic licnosti na osnovu kog vam dopadne jedan od 16 fontova. Na moje veeeliko zadovoljstvo, ispadoh - Archer Hairline! U poslednje vreme bas konstatujem, moj muz i ja - Gotham i Archer. Sada i Pentagram certified. What type are you?

...................................................................................................
Although super old in the internet time measuring scales (a month and a half old), this is the one simply cannot pass.

Pentagram created this little personality test that ends with you being assigned one of the 16 fonts. I'm super happy to be equal to -
Archer Hairline! Lately, I've just concluded, my husband and me - Gotham and Archer. And now, I'm Pentagram certified. What type are you?

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар

Related Posts with Thumbnails